Thursday, March 28, 2013

Good Music

I am not an expect but I am lucky to a South African because I can express or voice out my opion and feelings freely. Today I took time to listen carefully to the Weird Album.Those who don`t know who or what is Weird,dont woory I will fill you in.

Weird is duo from Durban made up of Swif and Rajah.They joined forces sometime in 2010 if I`m not mistaken. Rajah is a former DGAFA Squad member and Swif was a solo artist under the same stable B5 Productions,an indie record label.

 

In 2011 they released a powerful dope Free mixtape and after that they went to studio to do what they live,love and do best which is doing good music. These words are witnessed by their 19 track album and you won`t skip even a track when you playing it. Rajah and Swif for me they changed the image of local hip-hop or for the unsigned artists,as unsigned artists are known for doing music for themsleves and for their friends. WEIRD album is just good music you can listen with the family and friends.

They went on to bring the whole world together as they featured the likes of  Aby Fab,Flowsick,Beast,STP,Ross Geez(US),Prinston,Beatjunky,Judas and other fellow stable mates at B5. The thing that makes the album to be a hip-hop album is the delivery because it doesnt contain those hardcore or explicit contents but its all about good music that we listen to these days.

 
To comfirm what I just said please check the duo and get their radio single titled Buya ft Naina.The album is availabe at R60 per copy.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment