Sunday, March 3, 2013

I call it a come back

Hellow World, fellow bloggers and people who are fully behind Tito and his work. I am not a celebrity, therefore I don`t have `fans`.

I have been away for a year and 3 months to be exact,but the good thing is that I wasnt just sitting back watching people living their lives but I was also doing few thing although there were ups and downs. It is 2013 and yeap I`m gonna share some stuff that I did back in 2012 and early this year.

Some people were asking themselves about the meaning of my name,Tito and I am going to tell them today.Firstly,we have to be honest about the tthings we do,most of them are influenced by the media or by the people in the media rather.

The coming of my name Tito was influenced by Tyga`s name.TYGA stands for Thank You God Always,and I am that usual suspect whhen it comes to most of the hip-hop behind the sscenes and organising people and events.I then decided to come out and let people know about my involvement in the above mentions things,then thats when I said Time I Take Over, T.I.T.O.

I guess we are all happy now and I tried by means to simplify Tito and this is the New ME,I am hands-On,I make thing happen.If you want to have me in your project feel free to approach me.

Let me stop there for now.Till next time.
TSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment