Thursday, March 28, 2013

I SPEAK OUT

I have nothing to lose anymore,who was there when I was losing my future and people I loved and cared
about,No One and same shit don`t expect me to be there for you.



No more taking orders or begging  for sh*t. Sick and tired of em who think that they are better then me.I might not have all those luxury goodies but I am a human being I have to treated with respect.

No more d*ck s*cking from me anymore,you might have cash,be beautiful,have a high position at work,be a respect public figure,and whatever you might be I don`t care anymore.I don`t give a damn.You might say I`m not respective that won`t give a meal of the day.

I respect,do favors be a good boy,be a gentleman and what do I get in return?Disappointment..Not anymore I`m done.I speak my mind,I live my life and mostly I hustle my cash..I don`t need your donations anymore. I work with someone who believes in me and if you don`t go and fuck yourself.

I send messages,e-mails,inboxes, wall posts and make calls and what I get in return?no reply?F*ck that,you cant give me what I`m asking for, just be straight with me, I won`t be angry or hate you for being straight and say you can`t do it or you don`t want to.

Bitches better know the truth.For the fact that I approached you, doesn't mean that I cant survive without you.There was me before you and there is still going to be me even after you.Bitch is not everything.I better do something that will bring me cash than wasting my time on you bitch.There is nothing such as true love,I believe on that sh*t,I have been there and now its enough.Its either you love me or you leave me alone.

FROM NOW ON:
Its either you in or out not undecided people,life is too short.
To do business with me you better start believing in me or no business.
You love me or you leave me alone.
Respect each other.
No bossing because I sometimes think things you don`t and maybe you even won`t think.
Be honest and bold and specific.

I will always help those who can`t themselves but no more d*ck s*cking but still salute uma sihlangana.


#ispeakout

No comments:

Post a Comment