Thursday, September 19, 2013

'HALLO BACK'

Its been a while not updating here,but I guess its because of being busy. I have on the grind as usual, I`m gonna just cut the long story short. I will just list the things I`ve been busy with for the past few weeks. As y`all that I am 'that hip-hop fan',so 'that hip-hop' kept me away from y`all here:

*I met Jessica Nomalanga(Ugu Youth Radio presenter) and she asked me to 'manage' her business and to date I created her facebook page,'Nomalanga' which has reached more than 1k likes in few weeks,and her unpublished blog is ready.

*As y'all saw in the previous posts,I am working with a new hip-hop brand in the coast,IN-TYM. As one the people who are responsible for the brand`s directions I had to something showing 'that seriousness'.I created the brand's blog (www.in-tym.blogspot.com). We organised one of the best hip-hop shows in the coast,bringing down Weird on the WeConnect Show.

*As 'that person' who helps artists,I used to visit the local radio station,Ugu Youth Radio 93.4FM,and it was all about submiting music for artists(Weird) and getting them some interview.Sb(Hiphop show presenter) saw potential in me and he asked me to team up with him as the producer of the show, and I took the chance.

*I just love something good and going forward,OMAZ AWARDS are taking place on the 28th of September. I did some lil ish to push and create the buzz about the event to support the brothers in the hustle.

*Let me just be straight with this one; I am glad to be approached and asked to join the management team of 4DA RECORD.Thanks to Esihle Daka and Talente Sthole for the chance and for believing in me. I am looking forward in having good time with everyone and with the associate of 4DA RECORD. The good thing is that I was already party of the label,as the IN-TYM is the label`s initiative.

I like to thank everyone who have been supporting,giving me chances and everyone who have been believing in me.iNkosi inibusise nonke. Mavra,A.Y.A,Mag,Sb,Nomalanga,Kuss,FAB,Talente,Seni B, and Essy :) and to everyone who have PUSHING and WORKING HARD to improve our own music, our own hip-hop.

#DreamBigHustleHard 

No comments:

Post a Comment