Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Lacostaration is on the rise!!

This reminds me of one of my Facebook posts that I posted last, if I`m not mistaken it read as follows, `I know Zakwe and Toya Delazy before fame and watch out for Mashayabhuqe and  Lacostaration, KZN is on the rise' 

 In just less than a year after that Mashaybhuqe was rocking The Back to The City stage and putting some work with Real Goboza. On the other hand, Cebo better known as Lacostaration was on the grind, working all day and night and remember that he is a professional chef and a musician.I managed to get all the things done by himself, including meeting up one of the most influential person in SA music industry, one and only Mr Sipho Sithole of Native Rhythms.

Just check other things he manages to do, below.




1st single was "Brand new me" got playlisted on 13 stations including UKhozi FM, ECR and Kaya FM.
* Took number on Gagasi hip hop sessions international top10, number 1 vibe FM top 40, number 1 on Inanda FM top 10, made till number 3 on Yfm and disappeared. Still playing on radio namanje.smile emoticon
2nd single "Durb City" debuted on number 1 on UKhozi FM Kasi top5 and stayed on the chart for 6 weeks, debuted on Gagasi FM hip hop sessions, Inanda FM, Vibe FM, Ugu Youth Radio, radio Sunnyside and music video made it on Etv. unsure emoticon
3rd single "Summer rain" playlisted on 8 stations and also debuted on number 1 on UKhozi FM, was chosen as soundtrack of a SABC1 series and its music video made it to Channel O, Soweto TV, Bay TV and Cape Town TV
4th single "Shona phansi" will do better then the above, I learnt smile emoticon
Keep on supporting a kid on a mission.
OK, I think I saw this coming and I have been there since day one, therefore I know how did this all came about. It is all about handwork and determination, but being talented also plays a vital role.


2 comments: