Friday, March 21, 2014

New Everything

First Post in 2014!!

I know y`all would like to know you know whats poppin` and stuff, but I will just make this long story be short. I`m no more in KZN,early January I had to relocate to CapCity(PTA). 

You know I`m all about `pushing`,if its not a clothing,its an event or artist.As the result,I took a decision to come up to Pta,specifically at TUT,Main to study Marketing,so that I will get a qualification in `pushing`.Its my first time up here but I`m all good.I come all alone,not knowing anymore but the few people I met they were kind enough to make me feel at home.

I am staying at Westcity Res and it said to be the most expensive one because of its facilities and its beautiful people(not all of them though).Check the pics below:


At the gate
One of the buildings
Computer center

The place is good and most people around are friendly,especially the workers are great. While I`m still talking about people,I remember that I`m sharing a room. Infact we are even sharing food with the guy I`m staying with. I`m not sure if I still remember his government man,but he is Xhosa from Mafikeng(reminds me of Tsulo,a mix masala too). His nickname is Choppa and he also has relatives in Soshanguve,so he always go there when he feels bored here.If he is around you can hardly finds him in the room,I even sometimes think that he sells stuff,lol. 

 Choppa(from his facebook)

The guy is cool and we easily got along and some people even thought that we asked to stay together,lol,but hell no.His home language is Xhosa but he grew up speaking Setswana and here mina ngim`khulumisa isiZulu,because I`m a `slow-learner.`

This is not a male res but it is a mixed.We are staying on the last floor(6th floor) and a floor below us there are females. As I`m a `pushing` person`, I sometimes think it is a must for me for make friends or contacts with everyone,not just with guys only but also with females too. I met a few of girls too and we spoke and yeah..and another female friend introduced us(me and Choppa) to her roommate,and me(Tito) and the roommate we became close because of some common things we shared.

Her name is Nokwethemba and my government name is Syethemba,we both from KZN as she is from Olundi. We are cool friends and she is a sister at time,we are enjoying each other`s company.Although we sometimes don`t see eye to eye,I call that nature,lol.She likes taking pictures and unenkani but also caring and she is doing a final year,so she won`t be around next year.





I enjoy to be indoors more than being outside here because I haven't found any interesting outdoor activity,but all is under control.Experience ngeke uyithenge etuckshop papa and at some situations kusebenza yona.

TSJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment