Saturday, March 22, 2014

I MAKE FRIENDS!

Everywhere I go I make friends not enemies.

I am not an extrovert but I just find it is easy to make friends or maybe I am an extrovert its just that I don`t know.Some people mistake the way I talk to some girls and they think that I`m dating those girls kanti cha LUTHO!

Emsie

This is the one of the first few people I spoke with in my early days here.We are just cool like that.I don`t remember where she is from, but it is not far and she is a Tsonga Another person who made things seem easy for me is Njabulo from Mpumalanga.

Njabulo Sithole(center)
This guy is a man of GOD and he is a writer and also a motivational speaker. To sum him up,he has `ubuntu`.He introduced me to ispatlo(kota) and also introduced another `Zulu-boy`lol,Nkule from KZN.

Nkule

LOL,when I see this nigga I just feel like laughing ey san.He is from KZN nami futhi,he likes local hip-hop nami futhi.He is doing something in hip-hop nami futhi,`izingane`? lol,no comment. We are all understanding each other,helping each other and laugh at each other at times. Infact with all the guys esingena nawo,we good,from Spha,Thabo,Sphe, to Bongani, just to name a few. 

I also made good relationships with some chicks including the likes of Amuh(from Mabopane),Yonela,Tshidi,Ntombi and Marcia just to name a few.

TSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment