Monday, April 7, 2014

Innocent Soul

One of a kind

Her name is Ntombi (don`t remember the long version) and she is from Mamelodi.She is a Ndebele but I have never heard her speaking her language,isiNdebele. The thing that makes her different is that; she wears glasses and usually those kind of people are nerds but with her its all a different story. Yea,if you see for the first time you won`t tell that she is an extrovert. Its nice to be around her as she always smiling and ding dang,lol.Check her below:



 She looks innocent in this picture,don`t get me wrong I don`t mean that she is not,lol. Another thing about her is that she likes taking pictures,posing like professional models,lol,I`m not trying to say she is a bathroom model NO! Maybe she is a part-time model and not telling us sidle le extra income,lol.



She has a good personality and easy person or rather she has communication skills and also friendly. Another thing about her is the good look she is possessing and I must admit I enjoy her hug(s) although ebamancane nje,lol.



She doesn`t trust me but she believes in me,I know its confusing but it is what it is and her luckily I got her government name before publishing, She is Ntombenhle Skosana.

TSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment