Monday, May 12, 2014

My Birthday Speech (12 May)

Firstly I have to clarify this,12 May is my biological birthday and the Home Affairs stuff made a mistake on my ID, instead of May they said July. That is why I can not prove that 12 May is my birthday as people see 12 July on my ID,but nevertheless I still enjoy 12 May like its nobody`s business.

I would to thank God for giving me another 12 May and this time around it was just special. I was too excited and the hype around it was just too nice,people around me were too nice to make it one of the best birthdays I ever had. 




I like to thank everyone who sent me a wish,from my facebook to my whatsapp contacts.Family and friends may God bless you all. I am just gratefull that I made it to college and yet others made it to heaven,others made it in hell and others in jail. 

My big cuz,Nomfundo (May 12), hopefully you had a great one and you did well in your test today. May God guide and bless all the way and achieve all your goals in life. Lindiwe,Jonathan and Choppa thank to you all very much,I am just out of words to thank y`all. If it was not for you guys this was not going to be this successful,although we ate all the lil disposal income we had lol but God will provide. 

A big thank you to all amajita that came through,I enjoyed sharing a meal with everyone who came through #Power_Of_Sharing.  

Thanks to my family who have been supportive since day one,fought my battles with me and loved me. Thanks to my friends who have been encouraging me when I wanted to give up in life, and to those who have been there for me,and those who made my move to Pretoria possible.

To the friends who understand me, and remain with me despite of my weaknesses, stubbornness, and of course my being a biatch,lol. Thanks to those who turned their back,that helped me value more those who are with me, and that opened a space few new ones.

Thanks to my new found friends, who add a different joy to my simple life,although sometimes they think I am fantasizing too much,lol, and I am a real Zulu stubborn man. I just enjoy their company.

Nobody knows what this year will bring me, but with a family, friends and God like mine, I know my life will never go wrong. He already gave me a wonderful brand new start for this year, and I cannot wait to enjoy the rest of my 2014,especially being single, a new experience.

Lastly but not least, this special thank you goes to Ms Given Ndlovu from Mpumalanga. Frankly,I was not expecting such a present,I just wish she could see how happy am I. May God bless her.

#My_Birthday_2014 #May12  #Feeling_Blessed  #Humbleness 


No comments:

Post a Comment