Saturday, August 9, 2014

Still Alive

Hello World

It has been a while not telling y`all my where about and stuff. The good thing is that I am still breathing and keep going. As you know that I am big fan of local music or rather of entertainment as a whole, therefore I have been lil busy as I was not online. I was involved in some event organizing,but most people are not aware of that. I have also been collecting latest local music,especially hip-hop.

Life has its own ups and downs,same with me I had my good and bad days and others were traumatizing. Tuesday,5 August 2014, 12:20pm is the time I will never forget. If you do not have records of this day I will take as if you did not experience the 5.5 magnitude earthquake that took only 20 seconds,but it was deeply felt and traumatizing.

Few days after that,we are warned of about Ebola. World is coming to an end literally right now. This Ebola is kills within a week and can not be cured. It is mostly in West Africa and that is why I have declined the offer of going to Nigeria next year. Apparently there is one person reported with symptoms of this Ebola here in South Africa.

By the way life goes on.There is this someone I have known for a while and we realized that there is a mutual feeling but we still living a lie(being a man though,I have to make a first move).

Lastly, I might change the content of this blog but it won`t be something completely new,it can be entertainment blog or just for music. Just check on checking with me to get the updates. Another thing that kept me away is the facebook, where I have been updating about the same topic 'hip-hop music/news'.  Ugu Youth Radio 93.4 fm Mc's Empire Sat 14h00-17h00 is the page I am talking about, you can check it out.

This was just an update of whats popping, do not panic i am still around. Shout out to all the believers. I love Music,Events,Promotions/Marketing and Local clothing brands.



#TitoSaidIt

On Facebook
Tito Sean Junia

e-mail
nsyethemba@gmail.com

whatsapp
0848504350

No comments:

Post a Comment