Monday, September 15, 2014

Original Materials Awards 2014




OMAZ is what came into my mind when I saw the KZN MEC of Arts and Culture on my whatsapp. Mrs Sbhida-Saphetha is one of the coolest Provincial ministers and yea I have her on whatsapp. Ok, when I saw her I just thought of the OMAZ and surely if the team can approach her,her department can do some contributions and make these great awards bigger and better.

Nonetheless the team is still doing a great job in association with the likes of Gagasi FM. Here is what they promised for everyone who is going to the event the on Saturday,20 september 2014, at Durban Playhouse.

The Original Material Awards 2014, Powered by Gagasi FM will be bigger and better than before. 20th of September is the date to be at the Durban Playhouse. Doors open at 5pm, Tickets are R100 at Computicket so get yours and sijabule sonke. You can also vote for your favourite by liking the Original Material Awards facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment