Tuesday, January 20, 2015

ALL NEW EVERYTHING

All new everything for real? For me nah,I know I'm contradicting myself by I am firm believer of the principles. I am stuck on that principle that says in the closing balance is the opening balance in future. Having said that, I believe that this year it is not 'All New Everything' because the last year things are being brought to this year. This line takes us to the perpetual principle.

Never mind all that. HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone and I hope y`all doing good. I have been away for a minute, we all know that but y`all do not know why but luckily you will know now. I have been preparing to locate to Yola, Adamawa State, Nigeria. It is the new year, meeting new people and making new friends but not new enemies lol.

Sunday,18 January 2015, is the day I left South Africa for Nigeria, and we arrived in Lagos on Monday morning around 7 o`clock (Nigerian Time). That was not our destinantion as we were heading to Yola. We travelled from Lagos to Yola through aeroplane,but for more information will come up when I`m talking about the whole journey.

Some people are busy asking themselves why I chose Nigeria over all the countries. The full info will be there on my next article hape. This is just an opening of the next article with all the information about me going to or rather coming to Nigeria and how was the journey from point to point and stuff.

#Still_Tito

No comments:

Post a Comment